Kristina Walker – Owner and Instructor
- Founder, Owner and Head Instructor at Phases
- Registered and practicing Osteopath at Birchington Osteopathic Clinic
- Instructor Trainer for XPERT Pole and Aerial Fitness
- Founder and organiser of the Kent Pole Championships
- Co-founder of the UK Pole Doubles Championships
- Equity Member
- UKPPC 2011 Instructor category 1st place
- UKPPC 2012 Elite category 3rd place
- Miss Pole Dance UK 2012 3rd place
- UKPPC 2014 Elite category 2nd place
- Level 2 Exercise to Music Instructor
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Pilates for Osteopaths (Certification)
- Level 1 Xpert Aerial Silks (Certification)
- Vertical Dance Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Pole Fitness Instructor (Certifications)
- St John Ambulance First Aid Certified
Kristina’s love for pole began in 2007 after trying out a class at her old dance school in Birmingham. As a former gymnast and dancer she took to it easily and was instantly hooked. While still at uni she was unable to do it as much as she would have liked so it wasn’t until 2010 that she started training regularly and entered her first competition. From then on Kristina decided to start sharing her passion for pole with others so she undertook her instructor training in pole dance fitness as well as fitness qualifications in Gym Instruction, Personal Training and Exercise to Music to increase her knowledge of all aspects of fitness training. Alongside her training as an Osteopath this makes her an all round health and fitness professional.
From here Kristina branched out into static trapeze and aerial silks before eventually adding aerial hoop to her repertoire. She continued competing in pole competitions taking various titles along the way and was able to represent the UK in the first World Pole Sports Championships and the European Pole Sport Championships in 2012. In 2013 she began competing doubles pole with sister Heather and again represented the UK in the World Pole Sports Championships in 2014 and 2015 placing top 5 both times.
As well as running the studio and teaching at Phases, Kristina became a member of the XPERT Trainer Team in 2015 for which she teaches instructor courses in pole and aerial fitness. She is the founder of the Kent Pole Championships and the co-founder of the UK Pole Doubles Championships and is also a brand ambassador for Backbone Polewear.